Not everyone likes to follow the crowd. Do you really want to wear the same pair of earrings as your friends do? Do you want to wear the same style of necklace as every other girl walking down the street? If you are someone who has your own style and likes to stay true to it, custom made jewellery will be ideal for you. Nonetheless, custom pieces are not just for those who like to sing to their own fashion tune. They are also ideal for special pieces of jewellery as well. Nothing says ‘I love you’ better than a ring that is one of a kind. Thus, whether you are looking for your next quirky piece of jewellery or you are seeking the ideal engagement ring, let’s look at the benefits of custom made jewellery and what you need to consider when going for this option.
Why should you buy custom made jewellery?
- One of a kind – No one else in the world is going to have that piece of jewellery.
- Self-expression – One of the main reasons why custom jewellery is the best option to go for is because it gives you an excellent platform for self-expression. You can incorporate symbols and make the jewellery unique to you or the person you are buying it for.
- Save the embarrassment – You will never have that embarrassing moment when you are wearing the same necklace or pair of earrings as someone else.
What do you need to consider when buying custom jewelry?
- Set a budget – It is advisable to set a budget from the offset as prices can easily start rising once you start adding more things to the piece of jewelry being created. Outline your budget and tell the jeweller you don’t want to go over this amount.
- Select a quality jeweller – This is imperative. They are going to have your piece of jewellery in their hands. The quality, the design, and the execution will all be down to their level of skill. Haywards have over 40 years’ experience in design and personalisation and thus it is not hard to see why they are the best jeweller for bespoke Hong Kong jewellery.
- Timeless design – You can easily pop to any fashion store and pick a piece of jewellery that is in trend now. Thus, it is important to design something timeless. You want the beauty of the jewellery to shine for an eternity, not to be something you get bored of within a few months.
What sort of occasions can you gift custom jewellery?
- Engagement rings – There is no moment more magical than when you propose to your other half. You can make the proposal extra special with a custom made engagement ring.
- Graduation present – Your child’s graduation is an occasion you will want to eternalise. Not only will you be extremely proud, but also it is a mark of them growing up and becoming an adult. A special piece of custom jewellery is a great gift option.
- Milestone birthday gift – Significant birthdays, such as a 21st or a 40th birthday, are ideal occasions for gifting custom jewellery. It also ensures you don’t buy the same present as anyone else.